Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Short little update

I have recently received a request from one of my biggest fans (meaning my mom) to make a new blog post.

It's like I haven't written one since like March or something.

But hey, when there's a request, I'll do my best.
                                         .............except I don't know what to write about.

I guess I could write about college or something. (I mean, that's the reason I started writing this in the first place.) 

Let's see....I'm on my third year of college now! That seems so weird when I write it out.  Sometimes I think about something that happened in high school, and then realize that that happened like 6 years ago, and that feels so weird! It's not that I feel old, but kind of. (And yes, I realize that I'm only 20 and I'm not old. Hush, mom.)  I'm finally starting to get into some of my major classes, and am actually almost done with my Spanish minor! Thank the Lord. My Spanish class this semester is a history of Latin America class...completely in Spanish.  AND I HAVEN'T DIED YET. I mean, my first test isn't until next week, so I'll reevaluate then, but thus far I have survived.

I still don't really know what I want to do with my major, if you're wondering.  I'm kind of thinking that I might be interested in helping communication between the people within a company--meaning between managers and employees and such. I don't know if I'd be any good at it, but it sounds interesting! (Well, to me.)

Anyway, that's all I've got for now.  Work is going well, classes are okay, I'm not dead. All in all, a decent time. ;)

I'll try to update again soon!

Alaina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment