Friday, October 5, 2012

Oh, my personality

I don't know what it is, but I've always been interested in studying personalities.  I've taken about a billion (ok, not actually a billion...probably closer to like 20) personality tests because I like to see if they match up with how I view my personality.

Most of the time, they're pretty accurate!

It's quite creepy, actually.

In the Myers-Briggs test (there's a good chance I spelled those names wrong. It's 1 a.m.  I'm too lazy to google it again.)  I am an ESFJ.  That basically means that I'm a empathising people person (along with other stuff)...and I already knew that.  According to the website, I have a similar personality to Donald Duck, and I find that HILARIOUS.

I also took this personality DNA test, which was kinda cool.  It wasn't your run-of-the-mill "answer yes or no" question test.  For some reason, the link doesn't work, but just google personality tests, and I'm sure you'll find it. :)


There was also this color quiz one, which if you know anything about me at all, you know is right up my alley.  I didn't think it was gonna be anything super accurate-after all, how much can you really tell from picking colors.

It was frightening how accurate it was.

(If you wanna test it out for yourself, click here.)

Anyway, if you decide to look at my test results, maybe it'll show you a little bit more about...well, me. If you don't, I'm not going to be insulted. That much.  But I hope if you haven't taken a personality quiz (or if you haven't in a while) that you take a little time to do so.  It's pretty fun!

That's it for now!
Alaina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment