Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The joys of video chat screen shots


Ok, I just had to share these somewhere.

Tina is probably going to kill me, but my facial expressions are hilarious.

This is what I do when she's not paying attention during our video chats.

 



For some reason, we can't hear each other through the computer, so we have to talk on the phone while video chatting. Apparently, I like to eat my phone cord. (I have no idea what Tina is doing.)

 



I think my face here speaks for itself. :)



This one is a part of a series. Here's both of us looking shocked at something...


WHERE DID SHE GO??!?!?!


WWWHHHHYYYYY???????


And, that's pretty much it.  Let's just say these conversations happen late at night, and I take pictures when I'm bored, wait 3 months, and then post them on my blog.

'MERICA.

Love you Tina!! :)


That's all for now!
Alaina

2 comments:

  1. Ok, for some reason, my blog doesn't like people leaving comments. So what you have to do is click the comments, type whatever lovely inspiring things you have to say, and then select your profile at the bottom (where it says "Comment as" and then it has a little pull down menu). Select whatever option fits your fancy, and then hit publish. That should work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 'Murica. When you are free to talk to your friend on the phone while watching them on the 'puter...good times...

    ReplyDelete